Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meeting our little peanut!

13 weeks has arrived along with the 2nd trimester! (Ok, so it's debated whether 13 or 14 weeks is the start, but the calendar I'm using says 13 so that's what I'm going with!) This week our baby is the size of a lemon and is starting to be able to hear! What an exciting week it's been! Since I was sick last week I had my 12 week appointment this week. Everything is looking great and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I definitely teared up! It was so neat hearing the proof that there really is a living baby growing in me. The heartbeat was strong at 170 BPM. Also this week we decided to have an ultrasound at Bridgehaven. I was really thankful that Jake was able to get off work early to join and since Jenna works there she was able to come see too! Our little peanut was swimming all around and having fun moving their arms and legs around! They measured perfectly at 12 weeks and 6 days (exactly what I am today) confirming our due date of February 27th.

In other exciting news, our house should be breaking ground soon! The builder is just waiting on a form from their bank and then they should be ready to start. Woohoo!

Information about peanut:
EDD: Feb 27th (190 days)

How mom's feeling: really hungry! So excited about our babies continued growth!

How dad's feeling: It was really neat seeing the baby!






^Introducing our little peanut!


^Peanut says "Hi everyone!"


1 comment: