Wednesday, September 3, 2014

size of a peach

I'm now in week 14! Our sweet little peanut is now the size of a peach and can make facial expressions and suck their thumb! This week I was actually able to get another ultrasound with my OB (she prefers to do an early ultrasound as well as the 20 week ultrasound, I knew I liked her!). It was really neat to see our little one again and the picture quality was even better this time which made it extra special! Little peanut was swimming around a lot and everything looked great! I was even told that I have a "fantastic cervix!", haha!
I want to apologize for the late post. I had really wanted to share with you guys about some of the work God has been doing in my life but I haven't figured out how to say it without it coming across as prideful yet, so I will save it for a later post! I've also been sick. I've been getting tension headaches a lot lately. They last for days and usually result in a lot of nausea. They're no fun!

Information about peanut:
EDD: Feb 27th (177 days)
How mom's feeling: frustrated with these headaches!
How dad's feeling: relieved that school is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment