Friday, January 23, 2015

Our beautiful little girl!

We've arrived at 35 weeks and Ilyana is about the size of a honeydew melon! Yesterday we got to see our little girl with an ultrasound and they said she is weighing about 5 lbs. 4 oz., which is in the 33rd percentile for weight. She is head down but my cervix is still closed so it will still be a few weeks until her grand entrance. It was definitely a relief to know that everything is going well! The doctor expects her to weigh about 6.5-7 lbs. when she is born. It is so exciting to see a snapshot of what she will look like, and it was adorable to see that she sleeps with her arms up by her face just like me! I am absolutely in love with her adorable little lips! She's going to be so beautiful! Oh, and the ultrasound tech checked, she's still a girl ;)
I labeled some of the features to make it a little easier to see ;)



Last weekend I was blessed with a wonderful baby shower thrown by my sister-in-laws, Jenna and Jessica. It was an adorable circus theme, the food was delicious and we had a ton of fun. I was so grateful to receive a lot of the items we need for miss Ilyana! Jake and I have been finishing putting together the nursery which is almost complete, I'm hoping to do a post on it next week!
We're all expecting this year!

Information about Ilyana:
EDD: Feb. 27th (35 days)

How mom's feeling: I'm so excited to meet our beautiful little girl!

How dad's feeling: Trying to convince Ilyana to come soon, ready to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment