Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Maternity pictures!

Here we are at 33 weeks, these last few weeks are flying by! Miss Ilyana is a little over 17 inches and about 4.2 pounds, about the size of a pineapple! A few nights ago I was finally able to get a video of my stomach moving while the little miss was kicking (my phone can't upload it so you'll have to ask if you want to see it!), it was pretty neat! While in bed the other night, Jake glanced over and saw her sticking out a limb, his face was priceless! This week I've been starting to really notice the effect pregnancy has on my energy levels, I definitely have to remind myself that I'm eight and a half months pregnant instead of getting discouraged by how long it takes me to do different tasks. I've also been having an increasing amount of braxton hicks contractions lately, and some of them have been rather painful! But it's great practice for real labor! This past weekend, our good friend Megan from Sonshine photography was able to take our maternity pictures! We had a lot of fun and she did a great job! I'll put a couple of the pictures at the end of this post. I'm really looking forward to my baby shower this weekend with Jake's family and some church friends. It's going to be a lot of fun, plus it's the last "big event" we have planned before Miss Ilyana's arrival! Speaking of her arrival, don't forget to cast your vote of when she will arrive here!




Information about Ilyana
EDD: Feb. 27th (45 days)

How mom's feeling: Excited for the baby shower this weekend!

How dad's feeling: Freaked out by the belly movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment