Thursday, January 5, 2017

10 months - Ryker

Woah time, slow down. Suddenly my baby is becoming a toddler. Ryker turned 10 months on Tuesday and has started walking, standing without pulling up on anything, saying "hi", "mama", "dada", and the dreaded "no" word. This past Sunday Jake was practicing on stage for church band and I wouldn't let Ryker crawl up the stage, as I walked away with him he belted out "dada" with a big pouty face. I think Jake's heart melted on the spot. He now has 4 teeth, two on top, two on bottom, and loves to use them to eat. He will eat pretty much anything, including leftover scraps that he finds after meals in the high chairs (yuck!). He's still nursing every couple of hours during the day but it's definitely become less of a priority for him this month (😢). His night time sleep continues to be a work in progress however the past two nights he's only needed to eat once around 4:30 and 5:30. Being that he goes to bed at 6:30 I can't complain about that! He usually sleeps in until 7:30 or 8 and takes two naps during the day. I've started getting up in the morning before the kids to shower so I can use his first nap time as cleaning time and it has done wonders for both our house and my mood (clutter majorly messes with my mood). Currently, Ryker's favorite activities include: blowing raspberries, walking, playing with balls, cars, blocks, and whatever sister has. He also loves to wave hi, clap, and dance. He's slowly starting to catch on to baby sign language and will occasionally sign all done. I can't believe I only have two more months until my baby is one!

Ryker likes: sister, mommy and daddy, balls, cars, blocks, walking, and the cat.

Ryker dislikes: bubbles, long car rides, being tired, when mommy walks away.




No comments:

Post a Comment