Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ilyana - 21 Months

I can't believe my big girl is going to be 2 in just a few short months! I have been loving this age with Ilyana. She is such a delight to be around. She is smart, funny, and so curious. She now says about 20-30 words and sounds and still signs a couple of words too. She's starting to combine words together (ex. "Hi dada") and tries to copy most words that we say. Her favorite activities include talking on the phone, playing with blocks, hide and go seek, taking care of her baby, tag, and hiding in her kitchen cupboard (especially when Ryker plays peekaboo with her). She also loves Bubble Guppies, her Pikachu and Pichu dolls, and anything kitties. Ilyana and Ryker generally get along really well and she is so kind and caring towards him. Ilyana has been really enjoying gymnastics over the past few months. Her favorite parts of class are the balance beam, the trampoline, and singing "Tony Chestnut" at the end of class. Ilyana is generally still a great eater, especially at home (I think she gets distracted when we're out and about). Her favorite foods consist apples, berries, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, crackers with peanut butter, carrots, corn, and peas. Thanks to trick-or-treating she has tried a couple types of candy now. The Kit-Kat seemed to be her favorite. Although her Reese's got stolen by grandma Connie so I can't say that that wouldn't be her favorite ;) Ilyana usually goes to bed around 7 and gets up around 7 in the morning and still takes a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. A few months ago we transitioned her to a toddler bed and she absolutely loves it! She does great staying in bed until we come and get her. I love my sweet baby girl so much and I am so glad I get to be her mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment