Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weetails Spring 2016

Weetails! It's probably one of my top 5 favorite activities in the year. If you don't know, Weetails is a consignment sale that happens twice a year. It is held at the Hawkeye downs expo center and it is filled with all sorts of kid items. It has items like strollers, baby swings, toys galore, and rows and rows of clothes, all at reasonable prices! Knowing that I'm going to get to go shop and everything will be on sale makes me giddy for weeks leading up to the sale, just ask Jake! Being a part of our weekly Mommy and Me class at the hospital allows me to get into the pre-sale on Wednesday night before it opens to the public. It's so nice being able to go to the pre-sale. There are more selection of items and way less people to maneuver around. I generally bring our stroller as a shopping cart which works great! This year I had several things that I was looking for and I was not disappointed! Here are a few of my favorite finds!

Clothes for Ryker: Ryker didn't really need much as far as clothes go, but I couldn't pass up these adorable outfits! For all of these, I spent less than $10


Clothes for Ilyana: Ilyana needed a few more summer outfits, these are some of my favorites! Generally I aim for less than $3 per outfit when I'm buying. However the yellow flower dress was my one "splurge" item. It looks brand new and was still only $7!



Outdoor toys: We finally have a house with a lawn to play in so a few outdoor toys were on my list! Jake recently set up a fire pit in our backyard so I found Ilyana this cute little folding chair. I also got her a fun ride-on toy and a fake lawn mower (not pictured) so she can 'help' Jake mow the grass this summer.


Toys: We probably didn't need more toys, but Ilyana has been really into taking care of her baby doll recently so I found her this fun baby crib/changing table/bath toy and baby doll stroller for only $5. I'm so excited to see what she thinks of it tomorrow!


A few other items that I found at great prices were a diaper genie for $7 and a like-new baby bjorn carrier for only $10. I can't say enough about how much I love Weetails and I'm looking forward to going back in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment