Monday, July 21, 2014

I am blessed

(Written on 7/18. Will update with photo later)

 I told you 8 weeks would be here in a flash! Week 7 was filled with more nausea and vomiting, but I also had some good days too where I wasn't feeling too bad! I've also stated noticing a little bit of a baby bump recently! Hurray! This week our little peanut is a whole inch long and continuing to grow bigger everyday! Also exciting, no more tail! This is also its last week as an embryo!  We're very excited for our first prenatal appointment on Monday and our first prenatal class at bridgehaven Monday night!
Now as promised, I'm going to spend some time doting on Jake :) He has been SO amazingly supportive! Being so sick, it's been really hard to cook or clean or do much of anything. He has been so helpful with making dinner, helping me out and all the while without making me feel bad. He's been fetching me water and blankets while I'm camped out at the toilet and making sure I'm taking my prenatal every day. That's not even to mention how interested and involved he's been with our peanut. It's so sweet to watch him talk to our little one and ask about how he or she is growing this week! And I can't forget to mention how hard he's been working and will be working to provide for us! This hardworking man of mine is hoping to work full time and do school full time this next school year! I really am just so blessed with this wonderful husband of mine. He's going to make such a great daddy!

Information about little peanut:
EDD: Feb 27th (224 days)

How mom's feeling: tired, sick, tired of being sick, looking forward to everything!

How dad's feeling: still very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment