Saturday, July 23, 2016

Nicknames and sibling love

I thought it would be fun to share a few of the nicknames that we use for our kiddos and share a little bit about their relationship!

Ryker-
1. Rykes (I think we use this one more than his actual name!)
2. Buddy/Buddies/Bud/Buds (I tend to use this one quite a bit when he's upset. Maybe it's a subtle reminder to myself that he's my buddy!)
3. Sir-Rykes-Alot 

Ilyana-
1. Sweet Girl (I've been calling her this since she was itty bitty!)
2. Honey
3. Ily (Jake and I don't really use this one but a lot of family do. Side note, it's a huge pet peeve when people add an extra 'L' to make it 'Illy')


Ilyana and Ryker have such a sweet relationship with each other! Seeing Ilyana makes Rykers face light up with joy! Ilyana loves to help with diaper changes, giving Ryker toys, putting his pacifier in his mouth, holding his hand, kissing him, and making him wave 'hi'. Sometimes Ilyana gets upset when Ryker touches her, but generally they are great with each other and love each other a lot! I love watching their relationship grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment